29 March 2020
We hope you are all doing well during these challenging times. As you know the school has worked very hard in the past two weeks to transition our face to face instruction to online classes. Your regular classes will resume on Monday, March 30th for our ESL students and on Monday April 6th for our LINC students at the regular time, except you will be meeting with your teachers online.
We will be using Zoom to connect together and for our online classes.
Please make sure that you download zoom before March 30th and April 6th so you are ready for your classes. You are welcome to call us if you have any problems and we will try to help you set everything up via the phone. Looking forward to seeing you all on zoom. Stay positive and stay healthy!
20 March 2020
Our office will be open for limited hours during the Spring Break, March 23rd – March 27th.
Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 1:00pm
If you are feeling sick:
- DO NOT visit us
- Stay home – do not go to emergency or a clinic
- Take the AHS self-assessment and, if directed, call Health Link 811 for instructions
Please remember to:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
The Government of Alberta continues to adapt its approach to COVID-19 based on the latest and best information available. For the latest updates, please see alberta.ca.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions or concerns. Stay healthy and safe!
17 March 2020
Do you have any books in your locker? Please remember to pick them up as soon as possible. You will need them for your online classes after spring break. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
16 March 2020
In light of the current Covid-19 school closures that were just announced by Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, we have decided the following:
- All face to face classes will be cancelled effective immediately until further notice.
- All Skype sessions are scheduled as usual and there will be no changes to studnts’ schedules.
- We hope to transition all our regular in-class instruction into an online format by March 30th.